sexta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2007

I love you, Pumpkin.I love you, Honey Bunny.



They both take out their .32-caliber pistols and lay them on
the table. He looks at her and she back at him.

YOUNG WOMAN
I love you, Pumpkin.

YOUNG MAN
I love you, Honey Bunny.

And with that, Pumpkin and Honey Bunny grab their weapons,
stand up and rob the restaurant. Pumpkin's robbery persona is
that of the in-control professional. Honey Bunny's is that of
the psychopathic, hair-triggered, loose cannon.

PUMPKIN
(yelling to all)
Everybody be cool this is a
robbery!

HONEY BUNNY
Any of you fuckin' pricks move and
I'll execute every one of you
motherfuckers! Got that?

Adoro a introdução do filme Pulp Fiction, ao ponto de ser o meu tok de sms no telemóvel. Se por acaso ouvirem este diálogo em algum local, não é um assalto, sou eu a receber um sms.

Nenhum comentário: